Saturday, September 2

The End???

So the story is not over just yet. Today is packing, and moving to San Jose and then tomorrow is flyng. Which looking around the apartment is craziness to think about right now.

Anyways, A few people have been asking if I am going to continue the blog when I get back. I'm never really sure what to say. I like blogging but most of the fun is because there are people reading the blog. I'm worried I won't have as much interesting content when I get back and because of that I feel that I won't blog as often.

So I'm putting the question to my readers.
Should I continue? Will you keep reading?
I know there are those out there who read daily but never comment... This is the one post you should comment on.

This will probably be the last post until I get back to Canada.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you keep blogging, I'll keep reading.

The main reason I don't comment often is because the verification image thing doesn't seem to work in FireFox, so I have to start Internet Explorer to do it.

Anonymous said...

Janna,
I'll keep reading... remember life is as interesting as you make it. Do something fun everyday so that you will have something to write about! It's a great goal!
Love you!!
J

Miki_Mouse said...

I read it every day too Janna, but we will be living together, so you don't have to keep it up just for me :)

Vince said...

Well, you might have to change the address of this blog...

Even if you don't post regularly, as long as there's a feed, that's not a problem.

Anonymous said...

BLOG if you want but we will be talking more on the phone i hope.... and seeing you regular weekends

Anonymous said...

If you write I will read. Glad to have you back in Canada. Looking forwarding to catching up on the bonding weekend.

JL said...

Thanks guys!
I was expecting a few more comments ... but hey no worries.

I Think I'll continue for a while and see how it goes.

Anonymous said...

If you BLOG, we will read it!