Monday, September 18

Back to the Gym

Nothing like a weekend of shopping, for jeans no less, to make you want to run to the gym.

All the women in my family and I spent the weekend shopping, during our annual shopping bonding trip. Went just across the border spent two night and a ton of money. Had some good food, Red Lobster, Olive Garden and Panera to name a few. And we had even more laughs. Really love doing that trip, super happy that my sister could make it home from BDA.

I ended up spending far too much... but it was worth it. Bought the new super mario bros... pretty addicted to that now.

Anyways. Like I was saying. There's nothing like going jean shopping to make you want to go to they gym. So today I went to the gym, just easing into it. Spent 30 minutes on the bike, I'm not as bad off as I thought I might be. Didn't do much else, but this is only day 1.

In other news, I bought my last textbook and now I have reading to do. Ah the life of a student.

No comments: