Monday, May 8

The Countdown is on...

I'm starting to have short panic attacks about all this.

If everything goes as smoothly as it should... I'll be fine. I've done a lot of planning and a lot of thinking about all this and I should be okay. I know in my head that I'll be fine I can handle it ... I just don't always remember that... and then I can't breathe.

Plans for today:
The Bank
The Mall
The Gas Station
and a LOT of packing

Plans for Tomorrow:
Co-op Breakfast
Lunch with Family
Head across the border (bout 4ish)
Get a hotel for the night with my parents
Try to sleep

I'm not sure what type of internet access I'll have available to me. But we will see when I get there. Hopefully I'll find at least a wifi cafe to post my safe arrival.

I had another great weekend at home. Got to see a lot of family and have some good times with my parents. Me and my mom went for a bike ride, which was a lot of fun going thru the woods and out to the peir. More pictures are available on the right hand menu.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Woo, first post!

Solution for panics,
http://artanis.enerdgency.com/solution.jpg