Monday, May 1

#include

As I sit back and watch my life moving around me, I wonder if the other soon to be interns are experienceing the same publicity. There was an article in the DailyNews at the University about m upcoming adventure. Infact most people are probably reading this site because of it. My parents also informed me that the local newspaper at home is putting out an artical about this trip. I don't mind the publicity I'm just a little overwhelmed by it. However... Thank you to all who are visiting my website and are interested in my life.

Today was my last day at ITS, I spent the day training the new co-op students to do the job I did over the past year. I think I scared them... there was a lot of information to take in. Didn't really realize how big my job really was. Last Friday was my offical last day of work, I even carried out my "clean out your desk" box at the end of the day. It was actually really sad. I've become such accustom to that place that I'm really going to miss it. So we all took a 4 hour lunch on Friday and celebrated the next step. Good time was had by all!! I'm gonna miss them too, its been a life changing experience...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nope. No publicity for me. Not that I told many people.

JL said...

Must be a small city/town thing... word spread like crazy here