Thursday, May 4

I have a place to live!!!

Oh man... huge sigh of relief...
The check made it to the final destination today which means I have a place to live. It may not have furniture by wednesday... but I'll sleep in the tub.

Also today had my picture taken for another news article (Windsor Star). I think its great to promote the school and the co-op program and I think the U of Windsor could use the publicity

I'm in Grand Bend this weekend for the last time this summer... work term report moving to the back burner again sadly... I did get a good chunk of it done the other day few more really good days at it and it should be done.

but man... gonna miss those Grand Bend sunsets

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great to hear your cheque got there. :)

I don't get how people can sleep in a bathtub. Personally, I'd just sleep on the floor.

Good luck. I'm looking forward to reading your future updates! :D

Anonymous said...

WOWO you take good pic's The Bend has the best sunsets!

JL said...

Thanks Guys!

I'm sure I would pick the floor over the bathtub... unless the floor wasn't very clean...

Anonymous said...

Stop taking pictures of sunsets and get busy on the term report.

Can you guess who this possibly could be? :-)

Anonymous said...

Glad it worked out Janna. You had us all worried. Have a good weekend in the Bend...

Anonymous said...

I felt I should point out that the sunsets in California will probably be better (maybe only as good) as the ones in Grand Bend! Just saying is all....lol

JL said...

Alright... I think I've got you all figured out. It goes... Blaine, Dad, Me, Richard, Jake, Michelle...

I'm trying SO hard to work on the work term report. I'm sure I can finish it on the plane, but its going to be amazing my report last year... its going to be rushed and short. I hope those marking it are forgiving due to the situation. If not... I may not promote the school and its co-op program anymore... ... ...