Tuesday, May 23

Frustrated

Sorry I haven't been posting as usual been having some frustrating times here. Work is fine, I have enough to keep me busy for a little while. Its everything else thats frustrating me. It rained on sunday so I didn't get to do much on my day off. The bike from hell fell apart... while Sean was riding it. and now that will cost a whole bunch to repair. Rented a car and thought that I had insurance but apperently I don't have either have to put insurance on the car or take it back. My parents are very upset with me. My Grandfather is very sick. Sean is frustrated with Cali cause he misses his friends and his city. Just having a crappy week so far and its only Tuesday.

And to top it all off, I think I grabbed decaf coffee this morning instead of the caffine I needed.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there Janna!
You'll work it out, it's all part of the journey!
We love you!

Anonymous said...

It'll get better Janna... remember what I said about culture shock, this is just a phase, and it will pass.

Decaf is better for you anyways...

Anonymous said...

Hang in there Janna....
life has all sorts of lessons they will all make you stronger we love you and you will be just fine i know you will get it all worked out...your Mom and Dad