Friday, May 12

Writers Block

So yeah... I sat in the apartment for a lot of today so far, trying to work on my work term report. There is SO much that I have to do on it still. I am very thankful to Kate at the co-op department for letting me email it in. However it just let me procrastinate a little bit longer. I've never had a case of writers block this bad.

Earlier this morning I did go for a nice walk, in the opposite direction of yesterday. Walked about a mile to the Washington Mutual Bank. I got my checking account set up. Very exciting... I guess... However, it took about 15 minutes and I didn't require my SSN. Which is good news, cause I can't get it for another few days.

Nothing else new here really, just getting used to the area. I should try to get to the grocery store I suppose. I just don't want to carry everything home. KD for dinner here!

No comments: