Thursday, May 25

Hummm...

Got an interesting article from Slashdot today. All about interns and blogging made me think about everything I've written so far. And I still think I'm in the clear, tho maybe I should change my blog name... I suppose it could get me in trouble. But really I only have good things to say about Google and gExperience. I've already learned a ton.

I'm pretty tired today. Actually had a busy day running around and the such. Tomorrow is going to be just as bad too. However it is Friday tomorrow and I get Monday off. WOO! I went to the social security office today to get my SSN. If I don't recieve it within two weeks there will be major problems. I guess I'm relying on the postal service agian.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey... well it was a good blog while it lasted ....you better error on the safe side and send e-mails to us instead with nothing about work just how you are liking calliefornieeea...
sun sand surf ...(food)
korean cars...heehee ect.

JL said...

i'm not getting rid of the blog! There are many other interns who are running the risk a lot more than i am

Anonymous said...

Ohhh live in the edge Ms Smith!

" DANGEROUS!! The girl is so dangerous... Heeeheee (m. jackson)"

Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»