Wednesday, May 24

Looking up a bit!

So, I have a car now. overloadedly insured. Probably costing me too much but I'm glad I have the car. Public transit is not very nice around here. I'm not saying I couldn't do it but its rather expensive and not very direct. I'm looking forward to being able to drive around a little more, see a little more of the area.

Also, I don't have to go to the US Orientation Meeting in SF tomorrow. I found out that the meeting isn't for me and I can stay here and work, which is great cause I'm getting a bunch more work to do. Woo!

Speaking of which... I should get back to it. It will be time to go home (7:30 ish) before you know it. Strange how I can now work a 10 hour day and not even care.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey good for you... i thought you hadda get to the US day to get paid! does that mean you got paid ? what kind of wheels?

JL said...

the US orientation was something put on by CDS, I still haven't got paid cause I don't have a social security number/card. I wish I got paid...

Kia Rio, pretty basic and kinda boring. But does the job... I hope.