Saturday, May 20

I'm awake too early for a saturday.

Its just after 9 and I'm awake cause I simply can't sleep in. My body is already adjusted to getting up for work. Actually I think my body is expecting food... I suppose I should find some eventually. It just won't compare to the food at work.

Last Night we went and saw the Da Vinci Code. Which would have been a great outting to meet some other interns and be more social with them. However, I could not believe how packed the movie theater was! like in the entire parking lot there was no spots left... the only option was to stalk people in the outer rows of the parking lot. Movie started at 10, we finally found a parking spot at about 10:15 and only missed a few minutes of the movie. The movie was average, I think I liked it but I'm not sure I would see it again. And apperently its nothing like the book and the book was way better. So I'm still planning on reading that.

I finally got my first project at work. And that's as much as I'm going to say.

Today, I plan on playing some video games and maybe reading my book. If I feel adventurous I may go and find my way to Sean's store and visit him at work. We'll see!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

heyhey, it's Jake.

Glad to hear that you're loving the coast, and that you saw DaVinci. After having read the book, and seen the movie, I'm probably one of the few who weren't disappointed. I didn't expect them to be completely true to the book, but I still thought that it was a fun watch. The book is a good read, fun, but pulp. Don't go in expecting Ayn Rand, but do go in expecting to be entertained.

Anyhoo, take it easy.

Anonymous said...

Hi!
I've read the book too and I thought the movie was great as well. Of course there is much more material in the book and they did tone the movie down a bit to appeal more to the masses, but I liked it even though when I saw it it was also packed (this was in Sarnia) and so I was sitting in the front row, slouched all the way down just to see the screen (ow! my neck!). Anyways, I definately recommend reading the book, even for those who didn't like the movie!
PS I miss you Janna!

JL said...

Miss you guys too!!