Thursday, May 18

Day 3

Disclaimer:
I know I'm not allowed to say much of anything in my blog I'm not entirely sure where the line is I'm going with my best judgement and going to be on the conservative side.

Pretty good day today, Visited San Fran today with the rest of the User Experience Research Group. Had team building day! Which means, group picnic at Golden Gate Park. Really cold day today in SF, well... cold by CA standards. most people were wraped up in blankets huddled by the BBQ for heat, not the Canadian tho.... Went for a short drive (to get warm and) to see the Buffalo herd... also know as ... one bison. That was a bit of let down. When we got back, the group's frisbee stuck in the tree and all the guys throwing bachi balls at it... smart group. No body was hurt tho. The park ranger finally came by and said the would get the tall truck to get the frisbee and the 6 balls that were stuck in the tree now down. Caused quite a scene, but everything was finally returned. Thats basically the cliffnotes version of the story, was a lot more funny to actually be there.

made it to Google in time for breakfast this morning... Smoothies made right to order, Very cool. Carpooling again tomorrow in time for breakfast again! The new plan is to carpool when I can to google... one of my 'neighbours' here is interning as well, and he has a car, so I am very very thankful to him and will probably buy him a present for all the trouble.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

*thumbs up*

Anonymous said...

what's with the disclaimer?

Anonymous said...

I'm sure Google doesn't mind if you write about the frisbee being stuck a tree - it is just a company and not some top secret government organization which deals with matters of national security...right? Either way, just don't post the launch codes on here and I'm sure it will be fine.