Tuesday, May 16

So Tired....

Been a very long day with a LOT of information to absorb... A lot of lectures and paperwork and orientation. Even a lot of buildings to underderstand and find my way around. All in all a good day tho. Basically all I can say (after being lectured on security and the such) is that the food is great.

Steak for lunch at Charlie's Grill. Was a good day.

Everything you hear about it is nothing compared to actually being there. Its almost hard to believe.

It felt like being a freshman all over again at the same time.

Anyways... My work term report is 98% done... i just have to put some finishing touches on it and mail it in. Which is great news cause now when i get home from work i can read or play video games if i want.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

First day of work is always exhausting... How's your second day going?

I see you were in the Windsor Star... Can't get to the article online though... Do you have it?

JL said...

Second day is good so far

I have one or two copies of the Windsor Star article, I'll Get michelle to scan one and send it around. I guess I kinda forgot about it.