Saturday, May 13

More Exploring

So ... Walmart Bikes ... uh yeah ... the bike itself is fine, the assembly, like Will commented is a little sketchy. Its not that bad, I just needed to grab some tools to fix it up. But heres the story... So I'm biking along planned on doing a big tour of the "city" and the handle bar is getting lose. So okay... it is shifting everytime I move my arms. Its also turning so the breaks are either above my hand or directly under them... either way I can't get to them. Not that it matters anyways cause the front break is so lose that it doesn't do anything anyways. Sure I'm probably luck I'm still alive but I have no regrets. Bought some tools tighten everything as best I could... Should work for a while.

While out exploring I got to see a little more of Mountain View. Did a quick tour by the Googleplex... man do they ever have a lot of buildings. Didn't do a whole lot else but work on my report today. Sean arrives tonight, can't wait to have see him and have someone to talk to here.

No comments: