Wednesday, May 3

So much left to do...

Why is when I still have so much left to do, I can't accomplish anything.

I've got a pretty good start on the work term report... At this rate it will be done by September. The problem is I'm having all sort of problems else where. I've decided I pretty much can't trust the postal service. Still waiting to hear if the overnight letter I sent on Monday has got there yet. If there was any good way to send it electronically I would have. The first package sent by Xpresspost was supposed to be there by May 1st, guaranteed, but its not. The other thing that they did wrong, really the first thing, I ordered my book end of March, received it 4 or 5 weeks later, it was only supposed to take a week. AND! They almost didn't get my package at CDS, that was a scary night as well.

Hopefully I don't lose my apartment thanks to the postal service.....

I've noticed there is a whole lot of people reading the website now and that's pretty cool. I hope my writings are enough entertainment to keep you coming back. And hey! You could always leave comments if you wanted.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.