Friday, May 26

X3 was Awesome!

Went and saw my first midnight showing last night. It was quite an experience. The 12:00 showing was completely sold out hours before the show. (probably days but I'm not sure) I was happily entertained. People who are ravenous X-Men fanatics who do nothing but argue over details about the comics and who obviously had their hopes and expectations set to high, like Sean and his friends, may have been a little disappointed. However I thought it was great and everyone should go see it.

I'm kinda inbetween stuff at the moment at work, actually I've been writing this post all day inbetween meetings and such. But hurray its Friday and its also a long weekend. Haven't figured out plans yet but should try to do something with the days off. Hopefully I'll take some pictures of something cool so people don't get too bored with me.

Edit: The t-shirt bin was filled today. I was one of the very lucky ones to get a new t-shirt. WOO now I have blue and yellow. maybe next time (if I'm that lucky again) I'll try to pick up some different sizes. Its hard to take more than one when there is a big "Don't be Evil" sign above it.

Edit 2: Now I'm not going to name names here, but I was in the presents of billionaires today. That was pretty cool.

Edit 3: This is post 42!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you jump out of the cake? (in the "presents" of billionaires)

Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»